Looking to get some focused time and attention to develop your aerial skills, work on your technique, or working towards a specific performance?
I specialise in transitions, flow and act creation across a wide range of apparatus, with movements that are catered to your ability level and showcases your strengths on the apparatus.
Drop me a message for more details, availability, and also to tell me about where you are on your aerial journey.
Transitions, Technique & Flow
I offer workshops across multiple apparatus, specially designed to help with introducing creative movement, unique transitions, dynamic tricks and spinning technique for all levels of aerialists.
Contact me if you'd like to find out more about my offerings, or if you'd like to arrange for me to come down to share some of my skills at your studio.
Workshops in Singapore, August 2019
- Champion, UK Aerial Performance Championships (Professional Open)
- Regional Champion, UK Aerial Performance Championships (Lyra Open)
- Top 3 Finalist, UK Aerial Performance Championships (Professional Open, Lyra Open, Silks Open)
- Regional Champion, UK Aerial Performance Championships (Professional Open, Lyra Open)
- 2nd, International Pole and Aerial Tournament (Silks)